2018 - Current ~ William Buck (Vic)

A adventure through my employment history.
Laneth
The Neth
The Neth

2018 - Current ~ William Buck (Vic)

Post by Laneth » 3:00 pm - Wed Aug 08, 2018

From my LinkedIn profile:
Key responsibilities include:

• Update clients ASIC records (any changes/ annual company statements)
• ASIC lodgements
• Assist with the establishment of companies and trusts
• Conduct company and Title searches
• Prepare routine correspondence, memorandums, minutes and reports and attend to ASIC correspondence
• Attending to registration, cancellations and transfer of business names
• Collate documentation in preparation for sending to clients
• Preparation of dividend statements
• Organise and maintain the filling system, and file correspondence and other records as
required
• Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
• Invoicing clients
Starting in early July this year, I've now been with William Buck for just over two months. I work two days a week, which is excellent and has allowed me to settle all the crazy things in my life into a rhythm that I've not had since before starting at Castle Corporate.

At the time of posting this, I've just come off a full-time stint of two weeks covering for the manager, for which I've received excellent feedback, and I feel like I've found my place in the firm in this short amount of time. I'm really enjoying my time with this company, and look forward to working here for a good long while, hopefully taking on at least one more day during the week in the new year.
Laneth Sffarlenn

“As a spirit schooled to power, his perception stems from one absolute. Universal harmony begins with recognition that the life in an ordinary pebble is as sacred as conscious selfhood.” ― Janny Wurts, The Curse of the Mistwraith